Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pretty Woman

So I had my first encounter with a Brazilian prostitute tonight. Don´t get excited. It was strictly PG. I was sitting at a cafe, writing in my jounral when a very attractive woman asked if she could talk to me. Next thing I know she is pulling up a chair and we are chatting away in Portuguese (ok, chatting away might be a stretch; I was more fumbling away in broken Portuguese/Spanish/English/Hebrew/Arabic.) I admit, sometimes I am naive, but I knew she wasn´t sitting down to engage me in a conversation about the Baroque movement in post-Renaissance Europe. Sure enough, six minutes into the conversation she asks me quite bluntly if I want to have sex with her. I said just as bluntly, ¨nao¨. After we got that out of the way, we had a rather pleasent conversation for two hours. Sadly, the Baroque movement never came up in our discussion....

No comments: