Friday, June 15, 2007

Half-Full or Half-Empty?

I just realized that my travels are already halfway over! The last three months have been amazing. I passed the bar. I graduated from law school. I visited the Amazon. I climbed to the base of Everest. I met people from all over the world. I slept on airport benches. I saw ancient ruins. I saw Rio de Janeiro. I tasted water straight off of a Peruvian glacier. I saw wine being made. I saw sonograms of my brother's soon-to-be-born son. My cup is neither half-full nor half-empty but instead doth runneth over.

2 comments:

Liudmila said...

Ah, David! I so envy you! Nepal was on the top of my travel ideast list for ages - yet I never quite got around to planning the trip there! And now things will be even more complicated - with the babies, etc. Maybe I should stop dreaming about it but set a realistic date for when I will set aside everything and will go there for 2-3 weeks. Come back soon - we have lots of questions to ask, so that we can start planning our own trip there, possibly next year.

Anonymous said...

love that pic! :)