Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Eugene O'Neill

Today I went ice climbing. Why ice climb? After 6 months, I was running out of new activities, so I decided why NOT ice climb. I know what you are probably thinking: "Dave is making this up. I was willing to go along with him on the hiking, the biking, the scuba diving, the kayaking, the skydiving...hell, even the zip lining. But ice climbing? Come on. Ice climbing? This is getting ridiculous. Now I know it is time for him to come home."

And so it goes. I will be home in 12 days. When I am sitting behind my desk under the flourescent lights, I can always look at my ice climbing pictures--ice picks, crampons, and clinging to Franz Joseph Glacier--to remind me how happy I used to be.... I'll post another NZ photo album in the coming days with more ice climbing pictures. Hope all of you enjoyed your Labor Day weekends.

No comments: