Sunday, September 16, 2007

Reflections--Trip's Final Posting

I have been resisting posting a lengthy reflection piece on my six months of traveling. I could write about all that I have seen, about how small the world really is, and about how much I have grown. But I don't want to write about it and you certainly don't want to read about it. I only hope that you have had fun reading some of my stories (though I think I only have about three readers, two of which are my parents) and seeing some of my pictures. I have certainly had fun.

Though I start a desk job next week, I hope to post a funny story every once in a while on this site. So check back in from time to time.

If you don't read another word of this blog, I urge you at least to take a minute to look through my Top 50 photos. Click on the picture below. Don't ever stop learning. Don't ever stop growing. Don't ever stop exploring.

Top 50 photos

No comments: