Saturday, July 14, 2007

Vietnam Map

I don't know if any of you find these maps useful, but I am going to continue posting them. I will fly into Hanoi, in northern Vietnam, and then spend one or two days at Halong Bay, in the northeastern corner of Vietnam.



I plan on doing something that I may later come to regret...I met another American on the slow boat to Luang Prabang. After talking a bit, we decided that we would meet in Hanoi, buy bicycles, and ride down the entire length of Vietnam to Ho Chi Minh City--just under 700 miles--in 10-12 days. It will be a nice way to see the country, even if means the loss of my prostate. Will keep you guys updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave- Can't tell you how enjoyable it has been to follow your travels through this blog.... I'm insanely jealous!!

Levi