Monday, August 6, 2007

Angkor What?

My stay in Cambodia was short but while there I saw Angkor Wat, one of the world's most spectacular man-made structures. (If anybody wants to learn more about Ankor Wat, check it out at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat.) After Angkor, it was back to Bangkok for a few days of handicrafts shopping and turning down prostitutes. I arrived in Sydney, Australia today. SE Asia was amazing but I can't tell you how nice it is to be back in the First World. I have a few days to explore Sydney and then it is onto the Great Barrier Reef for 10 days. My travels are quickly coming to an end; going home is not as tantalizing for me as it was for Odysseus (but then again he was gone for 20 years...).

For a few more pictures of Angkor, click on the album below:

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

No comments: